1. Read the pre-enrolment information carefully
2. Fill in the application form
3. Submit the following certified documents
4. Send all the documents with an application fee of AUD$250 to us on the following address: Ground Floor 313-315, Flinders Lane, Melbourne VIC 3000. You can also email us on email@example.com or through one of our registered representatives
5. After receiving your application, we will notify you of your outcome. If you are accepted you will receive a Letter of Offer.
6. Accept the Letter of Offer and make payment payable to AIIT for the amount specified in the Letter of Offer and send it to the AIIT Admissions Office.
7. Once the payment is cleared, the Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) will be sent
8.Your next step is to apply for student visa
General Information: Applicants with IELTS scores under 5.5 may be admitted conditionally. They are required to take some courses in the English language before they join the course. Often students choose to take English courses even with scores above those levels because they want to be sure to have a strong foundation in English.